Real Techniques

22:04

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas time, and that you have all had a lovely new year. I have been so lucky (as always) and I received lots of fabulous presents. Of course, these also include beauty gifts.

Real Techniques Nic's Picks

I received this brush set for Christmas which I was so grateful for because I have been after it for ages. I have not had a chance to try all the brushes out yet so I have only used the three eye brushes. It is safe to say, I love them.



I have never been disappointed by RT and this set has not let me down. I have been needing eye-brushes for a while so this set is perfect to suit my needs. I have not decided what to use the other two for yet because I must go through my brushes, but I will definitely be able to find a use for them.

As always they are super fluffy and soft. The angled eye-shadow brush is the perfect size to fit in the crease, it also handles dark colours well and the fact that it is angled makes it easier to apply them. The base shadow brush is applies the shadow evenly and easily. The eye liner brush is very skinny which allows for a very precise line meaning you can add details (double line, split etc.). Very very happy with this set and I would 100% recommend it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images