Brows and Blush!

21:40

Feel so guilty that it has been so long since we last posted but we've all had such a busy summer that it's been hard to find the time!

I finally was able to get my hands on Anastasia Beverley Hills Dipbrow Pomade, the shade I purchased was medium brown and I bought it here. I have to say I have been reading a lot of reviews about this product so expectations were high! Luckily, it did not disappoint. I tend to have slightly oily skin and products sometimes seem to slide off during the day. However, I applied this product at 11am and at 10pm, it was still on and it was still looking perfect.I usually use Benefit Brow Zings (which I adore) and compared to this, it did take a little longer to apply, however practice always makes perfect.


Another recent purchase I have made is Sleek Blush in Life's a Peach (Buy Here). I have literally only wore this once but I can tell this will be one of my Autumn favourites. It is such a good price for what it is, I was highly impressed with how pigmented the blush actually was and I look forward to using it all up. It also comes with a handy mirror! Bonus! 





Laura x






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images