Festival Wish List

19:09



So with the possibility of attending V Festival this year, I thought I should have a research on a few favorite pieces that would be perfect for it. 


My first pick is the stunning Print Fringe Kimono by Miss Selfridge (£45). The colours are vibrant, summery and I can almost hear the fringe screaming 'festival'. Wear this with a plain top and some denim shorts, and there you have it, outfit number one.

Either to hide the hangover, or to simply protect your eyes, item number two on my list is a trusty pair of sunglasses. Being a previous festival goer I know the importance of having dark, effective shades! These are Topshop Willow Cut Off Cat-Eye Sunglasses, at £18, they will be ideal for any festival or day trip!

Next I have to share the awesomeness of the Mini Cross Body Bag by ASOS (£18). This cute bag is so small and convenient, that it is hard to say no. It is secure, pink and it is the perfect to size to fit in your days essentials (phone, money and ID). The bag is quite plain, so feel free to wear it with any of your festival outfits!

The next gem I would like to share with you readers is this lovely Wool Hat by H&M. At 
£7.99, you cannot go wrong. Guilty that I purchased this hat a few weeks back, and I still love it! It is so wearable, cool and for a festival, a perfect way to hide the crazy hair or to accessorize any outfit! 

I am also guilty of having the next item, because as a festival goer this item is ESSENTIAL. These Hunter Wellies are the most reliable and comfortable wellies I have ever worn. The price may seem steep (£95), but after 3 years, mine are in tip-top condition (minus a few dry bits of mud!!)

The final item I have chosen for my festival favourites is the Jane Eyre Sweater Dress in black. This dress is ridiculously adorable. Lets just say if you were to wear this dress at a festival, people would probably mistake you as being part of a band! 
£118, to look completely priceless, lets call it an investment. 

Laura x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The red gumboots are super cute! I think I want a pair :)

    www.whatashleyydid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally invest in some! They last so long and they are so comfy!! Totally recommend! xxx

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images